These traditional archery arrows are made out of Port Orford Cedar standard grade 23/64" shafts. They are spined at 70-75 pounds and weigh 480-489 grains at full length finished. They are sold by the half dozen.
- 23/64" diameter tail tapered to 5/16"
- Black Cherry crown dip.
- Sky Blue, Yellow and Silver cresting.
- 5" Shield cut feathers 1-Yellow 2- Sky Blue
- 5/16 Yellow Classic Nocks.
- Full length for a maximum of 31.25" Valley of the nock to B.O.P.
Priced by the 1/2 dozen.
We will cut to length and install field points at no extra cost. Please leave your desired length and point weight in the notes at check out. If no note is left we will ship them at their full length with no points.