These arrows are out of Port Orford Cedar 23/64" premium shafts. They have been barrel tapered for better FOC and performance, 5/16" on the tail and 11/32" on the point end. Spined at 70-75 pounds and weight 442-452 grains.
Priced for the dozen
- Tail Tapered to 5/16" diameter.
- Tip Tapered to 11/32".
- Lime Green Crown dip
- Blue, Grey, Black, and Silver cresting
- Dark Brown body stain.
- 5" Shield cut RW feathers 1-Lime Barred 2- Lime
- Flo Green Bohning classic nock
- 31.25" Valley of nock to B.O.P.