These arrows are made out of standard Port Orford Cedar (POC). These are 23/64" in diameter but I have tail tapered them to 5/16 on the nock end. They are also point tapered down to 11/32" for less drag behind your broadhead. They are spined at 75-80 pounds and weigh 534-542 grains without points.
- Lime Green crown dip.
- Royal Blue, and Silver cresting.
- Black stain on the body of the shaft
- 5" Parabolic cut feathers 1- Lime Barred 2- Denim Blue
- Lime Green Bohning Classic Nock
- 31 3/8" Valley of the nock to B.O.P. (full length)
Sold by the 1/2 dozen quantity.