These arrows are made out of Surewood Shafts Doug Fir. Standard grade shafts have slight grain run out and have a minimum of 3 annual growth rings running through the entire shaft. They are spined at 45-50 pounds.
- 11/32" parallel shafts.
- Black body stain on the arrow.
- Orange, Black and Silver cresting.
- 5" Shield cut feathers 1- White Barred 2- Orange
- Orange Bohning Classic Nock
- 31 3/8" Valley of nock to B.O.P. (full length)
Priced by the Half dozen.
Fast delivery and good quality. Would buy again.