This is a great beginner to intermediate level recurve. Designed to take recreational target archery to the next level with increased shoot ability and improved performance that comes from the Explorer 2.0 Recurve bow. This is great for younger growing archers, you can change to higher poundage limbs as they grow.
- Walnut, white oak, hard maple and padauk construction
- Three piece take-down design for easy storage
- Equipped with sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings
- Slim grip design
- Available in right hand (RH) and left hand (LH)
- Available in draw weights of 20, 24 and 28 pounds
- Recommended brace height 6 3/4″ to 7 1/4″