These traditional archery arrows are made out of Port Orford Cedar premium 11/32" shafts. They are spined at 50-55 pounds and weigh 418-425 grains at full length finished. They are sold by the half dozen.
- 11/32" diameter tail tapered to 5/16"
- OD Green crown dip.
- Flo. Orange, Black, and Silver cresting.
- 4" Shield cut feathers 1- Orange HBK 2- Orange
- 5/16 AAE Plasti Nocks.
- Full length for a maximum of 32.25" Valley of the nock to B.O.P.
- These are slightly blemished in the cresting. There is a dark line behind the cresting band. See the pictures.
They are priced by the 1/2 dozen.
We will cut to length and install field points at no extra cost. Please leave your desired length and point weight in the notes at checkout. If no note is left we will ship them at their full length with no points.