These arrows are made out of standard Port Orford Cedar (POC). These are 23/64" diameter. They are also point tapered down to 11/32" for less drag behind your broadhead. They are spined at 75-80 pounds and weigh 562-574 grains without points.
- OD Green crown dip.
- Neon Orange, Black, and Silver cresting.
- Black stain on the body of the shaft
- 5" Parabolic cut feathers 1- Orange Barred 2- Orange
- Orange Bohning Classic Nock
- 31 3/8" Valley of the nock to B.O.P. (full length)
- One arrow has a blem in the cresting (see pictures) discounted for that reason.
Sold by the 1/2 dozen quantity.