These arrows are made out of Surewood Shafts Doug Fir. Standard grade shafts have slight grain run out and have a minimum of 3 annual growth rings running through the entire shaft. They are spined at 50-55 pounds and weigh 430-440 grains with out points.
- 11/32" parallel shafts.
- Mahogany stain on the body of the arrow.
- Yellow, Black and Silver cresting.
- 5" Parabolic cut feathers 1- Black 2- Yellow
- Yellow Bohning Classic Nock
- 31 3/8" Valley of nock to B.O.P. (full length)
Priced by the dozen.