These arrows are made out of premium Port Orford Cedar (POC). These are 23/64" in diameter but I have tail tapered them to 5/16 on the nock end. They are also point tapered down to 11/32" for less drag behind your broadhead. They are spined at 75-80 pounds and weigh 458-468 grains without points.
- White crown dip.
- Sky Blue, Royal Blue, and Silver cresting.
- Finger swirl brown paint on the body of the shaft
- 5" Shield cut feathers 1- Sky Blue Barred 2- Denim Blue
- Blue Bohning Classic Nock
- 31 1/2" Valley of the nock to B.O.P. (full length)
Sold by the 1/2 dozen quantity.