These traditional archery arrows are made from Doug Fir premium 23/64" shafts. They are spined at 55-60 pounds and weigh 451-458 grains at 29.25" finished.
- 23/64" diameter tail tapered to 5/16"
- 23/64" diameter tip tapered to 11/36"
- White crown dip.
- Maroon, Black, and Silver cresting.
- 4" Shield cut feathers all 3-White
- RoseAAE Plastinock.
- Maximum of 29.25" Valley of the nock to B.O.P.
Priced by the 1/2 dozen.
We will cut to length and install field points at no extra cost. Please leave your desired length and point weight in the notes at checkout. If no note is left we will ship them at their full length with no points.