These traditional archery arrows are made from Doug Fir premium 11/32" shafts. They are spined at 55-60 pounds and weigh 438-447 grains at full length finished. They are sold by the half dozen.
- 11/32" diameter tail tapered to 5/16"
- Red crown dip.
- Flo. Orange/Black and Silver cresting.
- 4" Shield cut feathers 1- Grey Hann-Bun Kuro 2- Denim Blue
- Blue Bohning Classic Nock.
- Full length for a maximum of 31.25" Valley of the nock to B.O.P.
Priced by the 1/2 dozen.
We will cut to length and install field points at no extra cost. Please leave your desired length and point weight in the notes at checkout. We will ship them at their full length with no points if no note is left.