These are made out of Surewood Doug Fir hunter-grade shafts. They have some minor grain run out but are still a quality arrow. These would work great for targets, stumping, and small game hunting. They are spined at 50-55 pounds and weigh 482-492 grains.
- 11/32" diameter
- Orange and Silver Metallic cresting.
- 4" Shield cut feathers 1- White Barred 2- Orange
- 11/32 Orange AAE Plasti Nocks.
- Full length for a maximum of 31.25" Valley of the nock to B.O.P.
- Handwritten spine on the arrow
Priced by the 1/2 dozen.
We will cut to length and install field points for free. Leave a note at checkout indicating what point weight and length you would like.
Based on 2 reviews
Andy does a fantastic job building beautiful arrows! I highly recommend Addictive Archery for all your traditional archery needs.
Love the arrows but the last few batches the tips have been coming off with only a few shots… kind of frustrating but great arrows.