These arrows are made out of Surewood Doug Fir hunter shafts. They have been tail tapered to 5/16" for better FOC and performance. They are hand spined at 65-70 pounds and weigh 489-496 grains at 32".
- Tail Tapered to 5/16" diameter.
- Dark Brown body stain.
- The crown area is left natural Doug Fir.
- Yellow, Black, and Silver cresting
- 4" Parabolic cut RW feathers 1-Black 2-Yellow
- Yellow Snap nock 5/16" diameter
Priced by the 1/2 dozen
We will cut to length and install field points at no extra cost. Please leave your desired length and point weight in the notes at checkout. We will ship them at their full length with no points if no note is left.