These arrows are made out of 23/64" Surewood Shafts Doug Fir Premiums. They have been tail and tip tapered for better FOC and performance. Spined at 80-85 pounds and weight 530-540 grains.
Priced by the 1/2 dozen.
- Tail tapered to 5/16" diameter
- Tip tapered to 11/32"
- Bright Lime Crown dip
- Dark Brown body stain
- Orange, Black, and Silver cresting
- 5" Shield cut RW feathers.
- 1 spliced Brown barred, Orange and Lime cock feather
- 2 spliced Brown and Lime hen feathers
- Lime Bohning classic nock
- 31.25" Valley of nock to B.O.P.