I've tested and used this paint for a while now. Its the best on the market in my opinion.
True North Waterborne Acrylic Crown Dipping Paints are 100% waterborne high-gloss enamel exterior grade paint. They are very tough and durable with low odor and VOC. True North paints can be thinned and cleaned up with soap and water. They dry in approximately 1-3 hours (depending upon conditions).
Available by the pint please specify when ordering.
- 100% waterborne technology
- Very low odor and no VOC
- High hiding, great coverage, and flow adheres to any arrow (wood/aluminum/carbon)
- Very tough and durable
- High gloss exterior-grade finish
- Thin with water and dries in 1 to 3 hours (depending on conditions)
- Cleans up with soap and water
Always clean carbon and aluminum shafts before cresting or crown dipping. True North products work with wood, carbon, and aluminum shafts. There is no need to clear dip over but it is recommended. Add water to achieve personal brushing desire. Usually dries in an hour, much faster with thin coats.
It is recommended that you do not mix True North Arrows LLC products with other manufacturer's products.